LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a popular, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a hot and steamy twist,” a rep stated. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer designed and executive produced, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two intense film genres together with explosive results.”
Spencer is a musician and writer and the former drummer for challenging rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this idea in my head for a lengthy time, and it was now-or-by no means in terms of pulling the set off and producing this series come about,” Spencer stated. “When we 1st approached the performers about it, I was thrilled about the quite actual prospective for this to be a hit — and they were as thrilled as I was to shoot it!”
The first batch of episodes and featured performers consist of:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning part.”
- “The O Ring” once more starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, two, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”